Armed2Defend is looking for a well branded but fun t-shirt to have printed and offer for sale at the Ohio concealed carry classes.
- Submit a picture of your final design so that it can be posted on Facebook.
- Should have Armed2Defend branding and possibly the contact info (armed2defend.com, 614-503-5214). Links to the logo files below.
- The design cannot be offensive or politically charged.
- Can utilize both the front and the back of shirt (upper 2/3rd of front and upper half of back).
- It can have up to 3 colors of ink total for screen printing (same color selection for both the front and the back).
- Shirt color is the designer’s choice. The shirt selected is the Next Level Style #3600 and the available colors are listed here: Natural, Heather Gray, Lt Blue, Lt Gray, Warm Gray, Lt Olive, Military Green, Kelly Green, Tahiti Blue, Turquoise, Royal, Midnight Navy, Indigo, Heavy Metal, Red, Dk Chocolate, and Purple Rush. Photos of the colors can be found here: http://www.nextlevelapparel.com/prod-24-1-28-2/.htm
- Might have other restrictions not mentioned here based on specific shirt printer specifications.
How to Enter:
- Send design meeting the design criteria to email@example.com. You can submit multiple designs.
- Deadline to submit is May 24, 2015 at midnight EST.
- All submitted designs become property of Armed2Defend.
- Armed2Defend will narrow the entries down to potential winning designs at their discretion.
- Potential winning designs will be posted on Facebook and the design that receives the most “Likes” by the end of the contest voting period (established when posted to Facebook) will receive the prize.
- The contest winner will receive a $50 gift card to Cabela’s. Cabela’s is not a contest sponsor.
These are property of Armed2Defend and are only to be used for this t-shirt design contest.