Refresh Range Training
Want to refresh your shooting skills?
This is the same range training that our concealed carry students receive. This is an opportunity for past Armed2Defend graduates to come back and continue developing their shooting skills in a nurturing environment.
The training will take place at Armed2Defend’s private range in Canal Winchester, Ohio.
The exact address will be emailed to you after you register.
Time & Date:
Click the button below to see the upcoming dates.
All sessions begin at 3:00 and go until approximately 4:30.
The training is $25. The full amount must be paid at the time of registering.
Click the orange button below to get registered.
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your unloaded pistol (Rental pistols available for an extra fee)
- Ammunition (50-100 rounds)
- A great attitude ready to learn and participate.
- Eye & ear protection. We can provide at no additional cost. We require side shields for glasses. We will be under cover so dark sunglasses aren’t necessary.
- A water bottle or drink.
What to Wear:
- Dress for the weather. Our covered open range has heaters and fans, but it is still outdoor air.
- Avoid open-toed shoes and loose shirts that might catch hot casings and burn.
- Some people like to wear a hat.
Please note that only scheduled students are allowed on the range. No other visitors will be permitted.
Select your level of training:
Beginner Range Training
The beginner training is designed to review the basics of pistol shooting and how to handle the pistol safely.
This training is right for you if:
You just purchased a new pistol and want help learning how to shoot it.
You haven’t shot your pistol in a while and want to refresh your skills.
You want to continue working on the basic fundamentals of pistol shooting.
You’re just not feeling comfortable with your pistol yet.
Intermediate Range Training
The intermediate training is designed for those who are comfortable with the fundamentals. This is the same pistol training that we do in our concealed carry classes for the intermediate shooters.
This training is perfect for you if:
You are familiar with your pistol but want instructor led drills to challenge yourself.
You want to build confidence and continue to practice the skills needed to engage a target rapidly.
You just want to shoot in a fun, engaging environment!